Complaints are not only costly in time and resource but can cause significant reputational damage. The further they escalate, the bigger
the impact on resources especially once they reach the Ombudsman.
The Institute of Customer Services produces the UK Customer Satisfaction Index which highlights that the top 50 organisations were
differentiated by high performance in complaint handling and that only excellent complaint handling produces high customer satisfaction.
This virtual interactive training session covers all aspects of complaints management:
- The importance of a well managed complaints service
- Organisational and individual culture towards customers and complaints
- What is a customer complaint and how to differentiate it from other requests
- What good practice looks like
- Maximising early intervention and resolution
- Complaint stages – from zero to Ombudsman
- Dispute resolution principles
- How to undertake an investigation and formulate a response
- How to avoid the Ombudsman calling (and how to deal with them if they do)
- Responding to an Ombudsman enquiry
- Emerging issues – complaints via social media and latest thinking from the Ombudsman
We’ll use real case studies to maximise understanding and buy in.
Who should attend?
The training is ideal for all staff involved in:
- Complaints management
- Service managers
- Team leaders
- Service development
- Performance managers
- Heads of service