Happy New Year
Happy New Year to all of our clients, associates and suppliers for 2021!
What's your New Year Resolution for 2021, improving performance, customer service or optimising efficiency?
After a long wait, the Housing White Paper was published in November 2020. It contained the seven section bulleted below:
- To be safe in your home.
- To know how your landlord is performing, including on repairs, complaints and safety, and how it spends its money.
- To have your complaints dealt with promptly and fairly, with access to a strong Ombudsman.
- To be treated with respect, backed by a strong consumer regulator and improved consumer standards for tenants.
- To have your voice heard by your landlord.
- To have a good quality home and neighbourhood to live in, with your landlord keeping your home in good repair.
- The government will ensure social housing can support people to take their first step to ownership.
- Addressing these issues, alongside whatever the lasting challenges of brexit and the pandemic have will no doubt be a key feature for al housing organisations this year.
We are well placed to assist you in preparing to meet many of these challenges, from the expereince we bring through our interim management offer, through the specfic training we offer on complaints and customer service, to our specialised consultancy offer helping identify and deliver areas of performance, service and efficiency improvement.
We can help with all of this and much more. Bookmark us and use us in 2021!
We still have some availability for undertaking pieces of consultancy, so if you require some help, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
or by phone/text/whatsap 078 333 62 663.
Please check out the rest of our website for more details of the services we offer.
Happy New Year!